To walk in freedom we must become our own best friend.
Every human is a messy, intricate tangle of personality, strength and struggle, story and life experience, marked by wounds, hopes, acquired wisdom, and inherent beauty. Each soul amazing, gifted, needed, worthy of love and acceptance.
Though some feel unworthy of it, we all want to be seen, heard, and accepted. And we want to belong. But this must include or begin with self. We must see, hear, accept and belong to ourselves. And then we can practice allowing our true selves to be seen by others.
To move through the world with strength, dignity, joy, and integrity, to offer our light or contribution, to feel at home in our bodies and our lives – we must become our own best friend.
This mini-course provides you with the Befriend Yourself module from my Brave & Beautiful Membership. The module includes the PDF that walks you through 3 weeks of exercises or new habits and ideas to help you become your own best friend, related worksheet(s), 2+ recorded calls and an interview that speak to the topic and offer additional guidance and encouragement so that you can learn to love yourself well or befriend yourself.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Rate your current level of self-compassion and begin practicing self-compassion exercises.
- Get to know yourself more as a friend by using personality assessments and reflective exercises.
- Shift your pattern of self-talk and learn how to notice and examine the thoughts and the emotions tangled up in your ingrained patterns of behaviour.
- And more!
Buy the Befriend Yourself Mini-Course $57
Bundle together the Walk in Self-compassion, Rooted & Resilient, and Befriend Yourself Mini-Courses for $127
This mini-course offers a roadmap – or HOPE map – to help you begin loving yourself well, living like you matter, and behaving like your own best friend
The PDF of core content will walk you through the following structure as you dive into the topic and apply the work to your life.
Week One// WHY
I’ll introduce the topic of the month and WHY it matters; you’ll examine your experience and thoughts about it, any compelling research, and you’ll get honest about where you’re at. Self-awareness is essential to sustainable and healthy growth.
Week Two // WHAT
You will start thinking about WHAT you want for yourself in this area (you’ll establish personal goals and intentions) while staying grounded in self-compassion and I’ll offer ideas for WHAT you can do to grow and begin practicing the concepts for the month.
Week Three // HOW
You’ll get more specific about HOW to apply the habits, tools, mindset shifts or the practical application of ideas (and how to sustain positive change) and you’ll address issues or resistance that come up; this is about taking imperfect action to move closer to who and how you choose to be in the world.
Week Four // Rest & Reflect
You need time to synthesize and notice what’s showing up for you, and all of us need time for actual rest. Week 4 of each module offers (optional) prompts to guide you in self-reflection along with resource ideas for further learning. Otherwise, you will use this fourth week to continue applying what you’ve learned and to notice the benefits to your life.
Buy the Befriend Yourself Mini-Course $57
Or Bundle together 3 mini-courses: Walk in Self-compassion, Rooted & Resilient, and Befriend Yourself for only $127
*After purchase, I will email you with access to the mini-course(s).
- For any payment issues send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds on the course.
- This course is for educational purposes only and is not offered as medical, psychological, spiritual, legal, or business advice. It is not offered to treat/heal/cure/prevent any condition and is not a replacement for professional counselling or support. am not a doctor, therapist, or spiritual advisor. I advise you to check with your medical health representative before making changes to your nutrition, supplementation, or lifestyle.
- Read the full Terms + Conditions + User Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not purchase this course.